VIP SALES BY TRIDEL
Welcome to Chateau, the third and final building to rise in Auberge on the Park.
A masterfully-built condominium immersed with glamour, elegance and beauty, while preserving its roots in style, function and form. A truly elevated living experience woven into a network of sprawling parklands, where sweeping cascading terraces overlook 27,000 sq. ft. of verdant greenspace amid breathtaking views of the skyline.
Chateau’s French-infused, spacious, and open-concept suites provide a warm, modern and elegantly chic place to gather, get comfortable and feel at home. Enjoy stunning views of the city and foliage courtesy of expansive windows add an overall sense of grandeur and depth to your airy and elegant space. Make a grand entrance each time you return home to the exquisite glass-encased
two-storey lobby that evokes a dreamlike romance that stirs curiosity and awakens the senses.
The verdant pull of park space is truly irresistible. Find yourself living amidst a vast network of lush parklands and hectares of greenspace that are begging to be explored. Not only is the Don Valley Parkway, Hwy 404 and the Bayview Extension just a few minutes away, Chateau is located neatly along the future Crosstown LRT as well. The future Crosstown LRT will feature an accessible, surface-level stop right at Leslie and Eglinton,a mere 5-minute walk.
- Hybrid fibre 250 high-speed Internet service
- Easy and convenient living with the Tridel Connect Smart Home system
- 9′ and 10′ ceilings with smooth finish
- Two-storey townhome suites with stairs will feature contemporary wood staircases with metal pickets and handrail
- Engineered hardwood floating floor with acoustic underlay
- Porcelain or natural stone floor tile in master ensuite and powder room(s)
- Porcelain floor tile in laundry, storage areas and other bathroom(s)
- Contemporary laminate and/or wood composite cabinetry including upper cabinets with valance
- Double square edge granite or engineered quartz countertop with matching slab backsplash
- Appliances by Miele
- Vanity cabinetry including single polished square edge natural stone or quartz countertop with white basin
- Frameless glass shower enclosure with chrome hardware
- Wide spread chrome faucet in master ensuite and powder room
- Single lever faucet in all other bathroom(s)
- Porcelain or natural stone tiles in shower or tub enclosure and on vanity wall in master ensuite
- Stacked or side-by-side front loading white dryer and Energy Star high efficiency, front loading white washer (complete with stainless steel flexible hoses)
For more information contact us at 416 888 8848 or complete the form below and we will contact you.